Applications of ZKProofs

No doubt, there are many use cases for Zero-Knowledge proofs but what are the most disruptive ideas?

For example, what would you like to watch/read/listen/do if you could trust a system fully 100% ?

1 Like

I am selectingt zkTech as a tag In my upcoming Gitcoin Grant Proposal and will be (if any truth of intent exist with meaningful intelligent application of right or wrong effort) describing in both prose of word and equatorial numeric expression how I would like to see the zk proof be the cornerstone, foundation if you will of THEANTISOCIALNETWORK.Dao. A forum where any singularly sentient intelligence organic, artificial or of mixed existent nature and/or pluralversaly perpspected percipitous point of perception can post an anonymous anything. Like an idea tumbler. Although, any conscious entity may be able to post any amount of garbage or wise word, I want THEANTISOCIALNETWORK.dao to have a Wisdom Humbling Indiscriminate Potentiation number that is a yet fully developed system that gives a specific weight to the level of credibility a reader, listener or otherwise inteligent data processing unit yet to be perceived should give any given opinion on a given subject from a certain time of perspective viewpoint.

A quantum entanglement Z~omni~P~roof.

-A president of a Nation
-An old doctor
-A well respected member of the Community
(Be that community a community of intellectuals a worldly group of down to earth travelers, or dysfunctional drug addict, with a guarded genius)
-musician
-educated
-uneducated
-young
-old
-emotionally intelligent
-Spiritually knowing
-homeless
-with home
-happy
-sad
-person
-non-person

All of these factors and thousands of other experiential, verifiable data points should affect how much weight a entities opinion should weigh and give weight to shade other world experientially existentials on a subject.

Merely beginning’s here….

The Græy Paper will be published shortly…