We are excited to announce the 3rd ZKProof Workshop, April 4-6 in London, where we will discuss the most pressing topics to be standardized in the field.
Here is the current call for papers, where you can submit either
- Community Proposals, which serve as guidelines and best-practices for security, implementation and applications of ZKPs
- Systematization of Knowledge (SoK), which serve to survey the state-of-the-art of specific topics in the field.
The community has specially shown interest in the following (we encourage anyone to submit a paper):
- Proposal / SoK on private asset transfer solutions (mixers, zerocash, mimblewimble, zether, sapling, etc…)
- Proposal / SoK on universal SNARKs / polynomial commitments (Marlin, Sonic, Plonk, DARK, etc…)
- Proposal / SoK on pairing-based SNARK schemes
- Proposal / SoK on elliptic-curve generation
- Proposal / SoK on scalability using ZKPs
- Proposal / SoK on IOP-based NIZKs
Will you tackle any of these?